Date: May 30, 2018, 14.30PMLocation: ix-Xatt Ta' San Ġorġ, San Ġiljan, MaltaVenue: Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort
The regulatory landscape is changing fast. Especially in Malta.
New gaming regulations and AML laws will be implemented within weeks, whilst the land based self-exclusion system is now being adapted to the online world. Traditional Know Your Customer is no longer viewed as sufficient process and staff being compliance aware is not simply a ‘nice to have’.
This latest event is dedicated to the gaming sector and takes place on May 30th at Corinthia Hotel, St Julians, Malta.
Brought to you by GBG and SMP, the agenda will be looking at the business critical implications of these key areas, and with the MGA updating attendees with the latest on both the gaming regulations and Self Exclusion scheme, it's not one to be missed!
The event is free to attend, but tickets are limited so register your space ASAP to avoid disappointment. Book your place using the form below.
- 14:30: arrival and registration
- 15:00: welcome remarks from your event hosts
- Regulatory update: Dominic Micallef from MGA shares the latest on the implementation of the new regulatory regime
- Self-exclusion: Andrew Naudi from MGA discusses the move from land based to online, the roadmap for self-exclusion and what it means for licence holders
- Beyond KYC: With the focus on responsible gambling, traditional KYC is no longer viewed as sufficient. Elly Berrill from GBG presents the options available to support a true understanding of an individual, and what can be done to put the customer at the heart of an operator’s business
- A compliance culture digest: Joe Kelly from SMP eGaming outlines why you need to embed compliance culture into your organisation, and how committing to this enhances value and sustainability
- Panel discussion: Malta Gaming, 'How the sector thrives in a period of transformational change' - an interactive and fast paced panel discussion around key topics in the sector at the moment
- 17:00: closing remarks
- Networking with drinks and canapés
- 19:00: close
Get in touch now to book your placeJoin us in Malta